Losing weight with Slimming World, one meal at a time.

Saturday, 9 April 2011

a girl's gotta eat

I've been following the Slimming World plan since January and have had slow but steady losses. In addition to my large 'normal' cookbook collection, I use websites and have collected a lot of SW books to keep my meals varied and yummy. Just one problem - it's hard to keep track of where a recipe came from or how I modified it if it wasn't already SW-friendly. So.... here's yet another blog, to hopefully log those things. Let's see how long it lasts!

You'll see that I include syns in a lot of my meals, unless I'm saving up for a donut or something like that, and I don't use a lot of the products that SW seem to recommend. If those products work for you, then feel free to use them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment